Are you curious what your life would feel like if you were fully aligned with truth?
- If you had easy access to mindful awareness, and things like anxiety, depression, self-criticism & unhealthy habits no longer had much impact on you?
- If you lived each day with a strong sense of intention, purpose & connection?
- If you were deeply tuned into the greater truths of life, like emptiness & love?
If so, you’ve come to the right place!
What is the Dharma?
Dharma is a Sanskrit word that roughly translates to English as “truth.” It refers to both our personal truths, like our present reality or our core purpose in life; as well as the great universal truths discussed in all spiritual traditions.
Truth is something that needs no justification. When we are aligned with truth, we feel deeply alive & okay in our skin.
The Path of Sincerity explores what it means to really live from that place where our spirituality & humanity come together – as I sometimes say, where the Dharma becomes a lifestyle.
The Orientation of The Path of Sincerity
While there are many “dharmas,” I use the Buddhist-dharma as a starting point, as well as mindfulness meditation (aka Vipassana), a deep kindness & epic curiosity.
However, my heartfelt aspiration isn’t to impart any sort of dogma, but rather to use that wisdom tradition as well as others, to point you back to yourself. I firmly believe you are your own best teacher. Everything on this site will point you to truth, so that you can more and more embody the following:
- Having easy access to mindful awareness, where things like anxiety, depression, self-criticism & unhealthy habits no longer have much impact on you.
- Living each day with a strong sense of intention, purpose & connection.
- Deeply tuning into the greater truths of life, like emptiness & love.
How to Engage
1) Mentorship. A form of the classic student/teacher relationship, I help people learn meditation, integrate their spiritual practice with their everyday life, and explore what it means to be human. I offer both one-off sessions and longer-term deep work.
2) Blog. I write about meditation, truth, the path and any related topics that occur to me as interesting and useful. See the archives for a neat & tidy list of all my writings, or start with a few favorites:
- The Three Roads on the Path of Sincerity (aka Awakening)
- How Mindfulness Helps you Walk the Three Roads to Awakening
- Top Six Benefits after 10,000+ Hours of Mindfulness Meditation
3) Meditation. While many of my writings directly relate to meditation, I also offer a number of guided meditations. These seek to go beyond giving you a rote technique—I hope to transmit the art of meditation, and help you learn the deeper principles.